Trompe L’œil translates to ‘deceives the eye’, turning 2D into 3D using perspective. Using a canvas is okay of course, but better still a wall, we will create a 3D window.
Zoom in at 7.15pm for an 7.30pm UK start and you will be shown step by step how to create your very own masterpiece, limited to 10 places only.
The link to the session will be sent again via email 1 day before the event pls check your Spam box if you don’t see it, and alway feel free to message / call with questions.
YOU WILL NEED
– Your template printed out to use to trace the image
– Canvas ideally or Paper taped to board
– Print out or have digital reference to your reference image.
– Acrylic paint (primary colours are fine plus black and white)
– Brushes of different sizes
– Computer, Tablet, Smartphone and Access to WiFi
– Updated version of Zoom installed
We have art supplies if you need them
just message us.